Monday, July 28, 2008

My second best past time


Praise the Lord for the Jesus film generator. Having it here allowed me to be able to realise my 2nd best past time, repairing our leaking radiator again. (again would indicate why it is my second best. I'm not very good at it). But this time I took the tank off completely to get to the root of the problem. The generator helped so much because we are having such long power cuts every day now for 12 hours or more. It is now 9.05 pm and I'm waiting for the electricity to come back on so I can go and do my 3rd most favorite past time, Welding the back axle of our car which has sprung a leak on the factory welding so I will soon go and make a valiant attempt to repair the silly thing.
By now you are wondering what is my 1st most exciting past time; CHANGING TYRES! What else?

3 comments:

McCurley and Glennschella said...

Hi there, I thank God for giving you yor special past times to enjoy. Yoyr past time activity reflect the working in and out of you both the gifts that the Lord has given to you both. Keep up the good work, past time or no past time. Blessings. Velo

Unknown said...

Hey there reynekes!! it is so good to look at/read your blog. the pictures are great and so is the news. and jinx, i'm glad that your favorite past-times match up with the basic travel needs in the area - isn't that so helpful? thank you for setting this up and sharing it with us.
God bless you both. i miss you and seeing all God is doing in moz.
kate

Charles said...

Hi Jinx and Dawn I see Jinx is real BUSH MECHANIC go Jinx. Remember Jinx the more you practice the better you get at it.

God Bless

Charles & Marlene