Saturday, November 29, 2008

Up-date, It's been a while

First of all we would like to say a big thank you to all who have been lifting us up before the Lord. We have had quite "wild" time. I (jinx) left to South Africa with Klaus & Sue on the 22 October to go and buy and do exportation of the Land Rover from SA. and the the importation into Mozambique. That sounds like a simple thing to do. Anything BUT.

To make a very long story short a lesson of PATIENCE was obviously need to be learned by me again. The import agent in Mozambique gave me a list of documents I would need and assured me that was all. You've guessed it. But when I arrived at the SA border I was informed that I needed an export permission permit which is only got in Pretoria. Praise the Lord for good friends. Klaus stepped in the gap and rushed around getting the document for me. When arriving in Mozambique the import agent who assured me that I did not need an inspection certificate wasted no time in asking me for that exact certificate. EEEEEK!
I eventually got home on the 21st of November. Dawn was quite happy to see me. Thanks to all who were PRAYING

No comments: