Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blessed

Jesus is just so good to us. We are so often just humbled and at the same time in AWE of Him.

As you may be aware our generator has had better days and is now in need of some TLC. So how does that mkae us blessed I can hear you asking yourself. Well, I called the man who we got the generator from and asked if he knew where we could take it to be repaired. He told me to call his father in SA and he would be able to help me with all that sort of info. I dutyfully called and promptly had my socks blown off.



I'll call them, Koos and George, had decided between them that they would supply us with a refurbished good as new generator as an exchange for our old messed up one; and it was their contribuition to the extension of God's Kingdom. NO CHARGE. Praise the Lord for people who are so faithful and generous. All we need to do is to make a trip down to Louis Trichardt. Take the old machine and come back with the new one. And it is already there and waiting for us. God is GOOD!

No comments: