Sunday, March 8, 2009

February been and gone

As I sit and update this blog it seems such a long time since I did it. And the realization came that a whole month has shot past,wow!

After a few long trips recently the Land Rover needed some attention so a few days were taken up in the beginning of Feb. with tyre changes and oil change.

Then I (Jinx) went to Kenya to be with Toni at her banquet and It's preparations. I left Espungabera on 12/2 & arrived back home on 23/2. RVA kids prepare a theme for the senior class and then set about building the set and they put on a play/drama that goes with the theme.

Toni's class decided on "Charlie and the chocolate factory" So many of the parents are asked to help the kids build the sets for the hall. So that's where I come in. I was asked to do the electrical side of things, spot lighting and lighting for above the tables as well as black lighting. Wow what a lot of work! Any way It was good to see Toni with friends and also to be part of her school life.

The kids had a bunch of fun with the paint.



Toni and her date walking up to the banquet hall.

No comments: